Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1648 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2014, 10:46 AM
    Trimming laminated cabinet
    The cutout for a new 24 inch double oven in my relatively new laminated wood cabinet (bad timing on my part) needs to be enlarged 1/8 inch for both the width and height. What is the best method?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Aug 16, 2014, 11:56 AM
    What tools do you have? You could use a jig saw or a small router called a laminate trimmer.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2014, 04:39 PM
    Laminate trimmer would be best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White rotary serial #FR2493729 with cabinet similar to vs cabinet year value [ 0 Answers ]

I have a White Rotary serial # FR249372 9, in a cabinet similar to the old VS style but with 6 side drawers. The sewing machine has the letters of WMS in the center overlayed on top of each other. Can you please tell me the year and the value?

Attach laminated beams [ 3 Answers ]

how to attach a laminated beam to 6x8 wood post column.

Laminated header [ 3 Answers ]

What size laminated header would I need to use over an 18 foot garage door? And also a 12 foot door?

How do I raise a laminated cabinet bottom? [ 2 Answers ]

My frig died and am getting a new one. My cabinet is, of course, 1/4 inch too low to accommodate the new frig. I have laminate cabinets above and on both sides of the frig. I have vaulted ceiling but there is a solid strip of laminate above the whole series of cabinets but, I think I can...

View more questions Search