Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheribo Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Apr 6, 2007, 05:49 PM
    When would implantation bleeding occur
    I am 32 years old and this is my 2nd month off the pill. We are not "officially trying" to get pregnant at this point, but also not avoiding it. I have always been very regular with a 28-29 day cycle (never more, never less). Last month I had some very light cramping and very minimal light red blood (just after going to the washroom a couple times) on day 25. The same thing just happened today (day 25 as well). It only occurs a couple times then the bleeding is gone completely until my period starts on day 28/29. Any idea why this might be happening? Could this possibly be implantation bleeding. I tried reading up on it on the net but can't seem to find out too much about when it might occur. This never happened to me when I was on the pill.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 6, 2007, 06:19 PM
    Please read this regarding implantation bleeding.

Apr 7, 2007, 02:55 PM
    Thank you for the information. Yesterday I did have the minor spotting (day 25). Last night I found sex to be a little painful - actually more uncomfortable than anything. Right after I noticed that there was blood on both my myself and my husband. I had a small stomach cramp afterwards and a little more light red blood discharge after going to the washroom. This morning (day 26)... things are back to normal and no discharge at all and I feel fine. Should I be concerned at all about this? Is bleeding during/after sex sometimes normal? This isn't the first time this has ever happened. The odd time I do notice sex to be a little painful in certain positions. I did have laporoscopy sx in 2001 and small traces of endometriosis were noted but were lasered away. Could this be related?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 7, 2007, 02:59 PM
    Yes, it could most definitely be related. The tissue could have grown back. When was your last yearly female checkup?

You should take this info to your doc and make sure that everything is okay.

You are also 32, you could be going into perimenopause which can last 10 years or more before menopause.

Time for a check up if you haven't had one recently.

Apr 7, 2007, 04:27 PM
    My last "yearly" checkup was in September and everything was fine. I had full bloodwork done at that time. Does this warrant another visit to my doctor?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's ths SOONEST Implant. Bleeding can occur? [ 6 Answers ]

I would appreciate any opinions or experiences relating to my issue. I am wondering if it is even POSSIBLE to have implantation bleeding as soon as 2 weeks after the START of my LMP. I started LMP on Sept. 16th, (I have only a 4-5 day menstruation) and had unprotected sex on the night of the 25th....

Can this be implantation bleeding? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying to conceive a child for almost a year now. My Cycle is usually 35 days and my ovulation date should be March 15, 2007 according to the calculator. Just yesterday(march 12/07) I notice a little bit of blood-just pink and sometime brown when I wipe. I still have it...

Can implantation occur in just a few days? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone... I started my period on Jan. 25... I took an ovulation test which was positive on Feb. 6th... I had intercourse on my most fertile days. I then started to spot 4 days later for a couple days... could this be "implantation bleeding"? I am very regular with my menstral cycle (28)...

I Believe it's Implantation bleeding? [ 1 Answers ]

My LMP was on Jan 11 -Jan 16. My hubby and I had sex on Jan 19, I believe I ovulated on the 20/21. (I had watery/eggwhite discharge, and left ovary cramping) It is now 7/8 dpo. I noticed about 6:00 when I wiped I had a light pinkish color w/ my discharge. This has only happened once before and I...

Implantation bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Well first and foremost me and husband have been trying to get pregnant for a year, but through that year I only had maybe 4 periods, so I went to the doctor and the doctor put me on birth control I've only been on for a month and two weeks... Now my period started sept 18 and lasted until sept 28...

View more questions Search