Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smithandjones Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2014, 04:58 PM
    Smith and jones
    Can ex who is trying to get full custody from custodial parent file charges in 2 or 3 other courts in different counties?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2014, 05:44 PM
    Charges for what?
    smithandjones Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2014, 08:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smithandjones View Post
    Can ex who is trying to get full custody from custodial parent file charges in 2 or 3 other courts in different counties?
    Anything she thinks of at the time... in order to get custody
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 15, 2014, 08:53 PM
    She can file criminal charges, any place the crime happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jones fracture [ 4 Answers ]

I had a Jones fracture a year ago with surgery. Now I am having pain swelling and bruising again, I can't get my ortho doc to sign me off work so I can rest it. He really isn't listening to me. Help

On the last day of the year jones company purchased 90% of common stock of smith inc. [ 1 Answers ]

on the last day of the year jones company purchased 90% of smith inc. for $5000000. At the time, smith inc. reported the following on its balance sheet: assets $7400000; Liabilities$1300000; common stock, $10 par, $5000000; retained earnings $1100000. In negotiation the stock sale, it was...

Michael Walter Jones [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I am trying to locate the family of Michael Walter Jones. Michael is now deceased, some time in the 70s/80s. Michael married a Grace Le Cras (best guess is St Saviours church, Guernsey, CI). They lived next to my parents in the late 40s early 50s and emigrated to Vancouver, Canada. They...

View more questions Search