Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ryanhabig Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2014, 02:39 PM
    The tall figure woke me up in bed show people and 4 beings that were short and clear
    Has anyone seen this it made me pass out when the tall one strangling by my door was there and one came out from under my bed had no face black thin and scary as hell I don't know what it was. I can't sleep now. This was real I was awake! I'm afraid no one will help who do you call when this happens? I need help this was not a hallucination I couldn't believe what I saw I still can't deal with this...
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 15, 2014, 02:44 PM
    Relax. It is possible that it was nothing. It is also possible that it was something. The only way to find out is to face it. If you have access to a camera set it up or a recorder for audio. You could have been having a lucid dream.

Are you on any medications?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 22, 2014, 05:34 PM
    Has this been the only instance?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 23, 2014, 02:03 AM
    Ghosts in general do not harm ( that is all movies) if they actually harmed and did a lot, there would be solid proof about them.

Often what we see are scenes or events perhaps from the past or a spirit world.

** assuming you saw anything, sorry but often we dream we are awake seeing things, we will never know difference.

But yes, watch for it again and record it.

Who else is in the house, and what else has happened.

Furture moving around? Dishes stacking.

Things flying off the desk.
    pl71 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2015, 07:06 PM
    Sounds like it could have been sleep paralysis. Look into it.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Sep 23, 2015, 03:07 AM
    Consider that your perceptions might be mis-translating what you experience. A common mis-translation is hearing something in the dark and "seeing" what you in actuality only heard. Another is seeing shapes and lights with your eyes closed. Once you can confirm the phenomenon (methods include by repetition, by communication, by physical evidence), try looking for clues with your other senses.

Re-reading your question, the question arises as to whether the sight made you pass out or whether passing out made you see this.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 23, 2015, 05:08 AM
    Year old post, closed. Please watch the dates on posts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Discussion for guys: do you llikke girls short or tall? [ 1 Answers ]

Do you prefer your girls to be short (<5'4") or tall (>5'5")? And why? Just curious!

80's cartoon short, with two black haired men in lab coats. One tall, and one short. [ 0 Answers ]

What is the name of the 80's cartoon short that had two characters in white lab coats? There was a tall thin man, and a short, more round one. The tall man had a wiry black moustache, very prominent nose and had a nasally voice, and I am unsure of any features for the short man, and I don't believe...

M really short 4 my age.. How do I grow tall really fast? [ 1 Answers ]

What exercise or diet do I follow?

Hello, I have a drilled well and woke up to have no running water trying to figure c [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a drilled well and woke up to find no running water I have looked at the breaker is OK looking at pressure switch and the contacts are touching but nothing is happening any ideas?? Jim

Tall and short? [ 2 Answers ]

Im 15... Im like 5'8-5'9... yet my boyfriends is like 5'6... he's older then me... by like two years... does that look funny to you? I mean, I wouldn't break up with him... just because I'm tall and he is short.. Its just weird. I've never gone out with a guy shorter then me. Does anybody think it...

View more questions Search