Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChronicMJ Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2014, 03:01 AM
    Where can I buy REAL titanium body jewelry?
    I got my nose pierced for the SECOND time two days ago but this time it was with a gun and the lady told me I could change it after 24 hours which made me a bit suspicious. She said it was 18k gold and I haven't had any problems with it so far. So to be on the safe side I researched which metals are the best for new piercings and I found that titanium is the best, but does anyone know where I can buy real titanium nose rings? Please don't say "bodycandy.com" because I don't think they use proper metals.
    strider357 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2015, 11:25 AM
    They are usually sold at any professional piercing studio. Might be a bit expensive - depends on what you are buying. For e.g. my vertical labret cost 5 euros. Nose should be a bit cheaper :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What's the best way to get him to buy me jewelry? [ 5 Answers ]

So I'm pretty sure my boyfriend thinks I don't even like jewelry. His ex was very pushy about him buying her things and spending lots of money on her and I am completely opposite. However, I would like to have something special that is from him; it doesn't have to be expensive or anything... I...

How you buy the jewelry? [ 4 Answers ]

When you are going to buy jewelry - 1. First thing you will check your pocket. 2. Decide that how much money you are spend on jewelry. 3. Jewelry are many typew like Gold, Silver, Glass etc... you must decide what you want to buy. 4. See the Quality of the jewelry and buy it.

View more questions Search