Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2014, 07:37 PM
    Check engine light on
    I have E550 Mercedes Benz 2010 approximately 60,000 miles, the Check engine light come on and goes off by itself after a couple of days and repeats again, I checked the fuel tank cap and gaskets looks good any suggestion please, Thanks.

John
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 14, 2014, 08:46 PM
    Yes...have someone pull the codes and find out what they are, then go from there.
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2014, 09:29 PM
    Who can pull the codes beside the dealer and they will rob you, Thanks.

John
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 14, 2014, 09:31 PM
    Autozone or Advance Auto does it for free.
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2014, 11:24 PM
    Ok I will give it a shot, Thanks.

John
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2014, 06:15 PM
    Hello Odinn7,

FYI End up took it to Mercedes-Benz dealer pulled code # 0272 and replaced intake camshaft solenoid for the right bank cylinder head, Thanks for your advice.

John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Check Engine Light and Oil Light Comes On On My Honda Accord 1995 [ 9 Answers ]

I have a 1995 Honda Accord and both my check engine light and oil light are coming on. The car started over heating so I checked the radiator coolant and that was fine. I also checked the oil and that was full. A few days later the oil light started coming on and now the check engine light is on. ...

HELP! 1991 honda civic check engine light and engine sputtering [ 19 Answers ]

1991 Civic EX. I was driving along today and all of a sudden the engine cuts out, check engine light comes on and sputters and is running rough. I'm thinking something fuel related, as I have had intermittent problems getting it started over the past 6 months (3 or 4 times) where it cranks but acts...

ABS Light, SRS Light, Check Engine Light, Any other lights? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok. I am writing this because I have been stumped on this question for a long time. I have a 2001 Honda Civic EX COup. I have had about every single light on my dashboard come on at DIFFERENT TIMES... My ABS LIGHTS, SRS lights, Green Flashing Key lights ( immobilizer ), Check Engine,...

Where do you find the plug in to check the check engine light [ 16 Answers ]

I am trying to find the plug in where you plug in the computer to check the check engine light it a 1992 civic can anyone tell me where it located at and if you have picture that would be great thanks if you could tell me the color of the plug in and how many pin in it that would help me in finding...

View more questions Search