Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aoctoberluv1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2014, 04:41 PM
    A changed man
    A friend of mine went to jail at age 16 and was convicted of murder, He wants to go back to school and receive a bachelor's degree, but because of his record, and having a felony isn't sure what career to look in to. What career can he qualify for?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 14, 2014, 05:06 PM
    This is posted in health care, so I will address that profession. With a murder conviction he will never get into the field of health care in any capacity. All healthcare workers must go through background checks frequently. I go through one yearly for the facility I work for and a second one every two years when I renew my license.

Many schools also require a background check prior to being admitted to a nursing program.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 14, 2014, 10:04 PM
    Nothing in health care. But what type of interests do you have?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I recently married, my husband changed completely to a very jealuos man.Can you help [ 10 Answers ]

I recently got married, In January 2010. My husband changed like overnite. He is mean, he is very abusive he says he is jealous and I have never given him any type of reason for his change.He checks my cell everyday my car, and at night after we make love he says " did you spend a lot of time with...

F1 OPT to H1 - Changed companies, Changed States [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My situation is as follows: OPT with company 1 in Texas from Dec 10 2006 - September 30 2007 H1 with company 1 in Texas from Oct 1 2007 - Nov 15 2007 H1 with company 2 in Maryland from Nov 15 2007 till date. What tax forms do I fill? I also have state tax from company 2 since that...

Felon a changed man [ 2 Answers ]

I need a piece of advice on this guys please... Maybe an attorney through medical school. I am an honest man. Fully. No lying to society. I am a felon of a violent crime in 2006 I was finally convicted and my life is a mess. I am and will not be violent. I have never served time in prison and...

How have the traditonal roles of man and woman changed in the last century? [ 4 Answers ]

How have the traditonal roles of man and woman changed in the last century?

View more questions Search