Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rcdss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2014, 10:27 AM
    Searching for 2 movies.
    Hi there,

I am searching fpr the names of two movies.

1. A young man suffers visions of mutated humans, with implants in the best tradition of a Borg. The people around suddenly look like mutant "essence" in a ravaged nuclear-war-like environment.
    During his search for reality he meet others who share this fate.
    "In the truth world" the society is separated in a two-class society, which divides into mutated (but ignorant of their condition) and the knowing class, living in a kind of Utopia. These people have no real interest to educate the other ignorant or even share their massive resources.
    Again the protagonist gets visions and sees something completely different. Back to the search, he finally found under his home town a huge automated factory which for example produces cheap paper with the word television or car or tambourine. In addition, simple pulps are prepared as food. In truth, there was no nuclear war, only the economic system has been collapsed and people are only supplied with the necessities of life. Everything else is only suggested to them through television. You have a cardboard box with the word trumpet on while it is in your hand and you think you are are playing a real instrument.
    The protagonist turns off the signal, but people are so used to it that they continue to live in their make-believe world.
    2. The second film is about a pilot who alone controls a cargo spaceship. The organization for which he works paid him with shares. Without this firm shares a man is worth nothing.
    The spaceship is cheap assembled and equipped only for a flight of one person.
    There ibid yet another "class" of men, they are nothing with no rights.
    One of these flies as a "stowaway" with. The pilot noted this and want her at first simply throw out the airlock. But he recognizes a residue of humanity in himself and does not make it. Both are trying to save weight and fuel by dropping unnecessary parts of the ship. Unfortunately pointless, as it turns out in the end.
    The woman herself then goes voluntarily into the death and the ship reaches its target; a colony with an epidemic waiting to serum.
    The pilot but has changed his mind and now fights the inhuman capitalist system his company.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 14, 2014, 04:53 PM
    The first sounds like Virtual Nightmare.

The second: The Cold Equations (The Twilight Zone)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late night movies on Start Movies - 1995 [ 2 Answers ]

I don't remember the name but the story is A girl marrried to a rich old guy, not able to satisfy her Gets along with the hero , who works at a shop He robs a bank He loves a girl working with him Please let me know the name of this movie

Searching movies descripting? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay well I'm trying to find the title of a movie about when a woman keeps having miscarriages because her children in the future decide to travel back so they were never born. Sounds interesting. Wondering if you could help, thanks

Searching for old movies -- around 70s [ 5 Answers ]

Man ha controlling wife. After she dies he stays in bed for months. His dog go for groceries et al. Does anyone know the name and how to find/view it? Thanks in advance. H

Searching for movies need help [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know a movie name I have watch some time ago please help. The wife of doctor who is not getting time from her husband went out with the help of her friend to a sex club and had some good sex life but trapped in to it and had to kill that guy who create problem for her. Can anybody...

View more questions Search