Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HannanALKhan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2014, 09:24 AM
    What kind of job is possible, if any, with a BS in Economics and a Masters in Biotech
    What kind of job is possible, if any, with a BS in Economics and a Masters in Biotechnology? BS in Economics is done. Masters in a biotechnology related subject is desired, such as immunology or virology. My question is that what kind of job is possible with a BS in Economics and a Masters in a Biotechnology related subject?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 14, 2014, 10:51 AM
    Anything you care to put your mind to and get hired into.
    Why the VAST difference in subjects ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Universities in you.S. Offering masters in biotech(engg) and bioengineering [ 1 Answers ]

Guide me... I really need help! I want to know some good universities in the U.S. which offer masters that is graduate programs in biotechnology(engg prefferably) and bioengineering... PLEASE HELP AT THE EARLIEST

I have degree how can I get sholarship in masters economics [ 2 Answers ]

I have degree in finace and development economics now I want continue masters in the stream of economics so how/where can I get scholarship opportunity?

Best collees for masters in biotech in singapore [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the final year of my Btech Degree in biotechnology.. and I would like to know about the best colleges for masters and specialization in biotech in india and singapore

Two Masters and no job? [ 25 Answers ]

I got a MPA ( Master of Public Administration) while in the Navy with a concentration in Organizational Management. My MPA was taught along side the MBA program. Same classes-different course titles. Finished in 1997. Since 2000 I went back to school to try to get some more training and in...

View more questions Search