Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    knowetall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2014, 08:40 AM
    My fan has four wires 1 blakc, 1 brown, 1 thin yellow, 1 thick yellow, where dotheygo
    I have 4 wires coming from my ac fan motor. 1 brown, 1 black, 1 thin yellow, 1 thick yellow. Where do these connect to on the run capacitor.
    bitters Posts: 348, Reputation: 12

Aug 14, 2014, 08:49 AM
    There should be a wiring diagram on the motor. If you could post a pic of the wiring diagram, we can help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thick yellow vaginal discharge [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I've been having thick yellow vaginal discharge for awhile now. Sometimes its darker at other times but still yellow. It sort of just hangs when I urinate. Ive been to the doctor mulitple times and everything has came back normal, including my blood tests. Its not itchy, burning nor does it have...

Honeywell RTH221B help, Red Yellow White Yellow Green Blue wires? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I got a new thermostat for the house but went to replace the old one and I have a Yellow, Green, Red, White, and Blue wires but the thermostat has the Y, G, Rh, Rc, and W. An electrician friend hooked it up for me and did the following: Y - Yellow G - Green Rh - Red with a jumper to Rc W -...

I have 7 wires on my thermostat,with,yellow,green,blue,brown,orange an [ 0 Answers ]

I have 7 wires on my thermostat,with,yellow,green,blue,brown,orange and red. But my new thermostat is a Honeywell for heatpump rth3100c and has 9 screw,E,aux,Y,G,O,L,R,B,C what ican do to wire this thermostat.I have the wires E,Aux,withe-Y,yellow, G,green, O,orange, R,red. B, blue. C,brown...

Where does the red yellow and black wires go to capacitor with C FAN HERM? [ 1 Answers ]

Janitrol heat pump Wiring for capacitor C FAN HERM Red wire where Yellow wire where Black wire where

RTH221B wiring with only yellow and green wires [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old Honeywell thermostat (rotary type). There are two wires, what seems to be green and maybe offwhite/yellow. They're coming off a late 1940s gas furnace with fan blower. I wired the yellow and green wires to the yellow and green terminals and the furnace and fan came on and never...

View more questions Search