Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EarlHickey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2014, 03:32 AM
    Movie, probably scandinavian..
    Excuse my bad english... I'll try to describe movie that I've barely recall. Movie is uncommon. I presume that is made in some Scandinavian countru, back in '80's (or early 90's, maybe late '70's).

Theme of the movie is centered on guy, who goes around with a hand-camera and records everything, randomly. It's like he's want to made documentary film or something like that. Suddenly, he step into the room where his female cousin making love with her boyfriend.

Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Identify a Russian or Scandinavian artist signature [ 0 Answers ]

I have been told that the title and the artist signature is either Russian or Scandinavian. Anyone can help to identity the title and the artist?

Scandinavian 42 in. Fan with Light Fixture and Remote - problems with light [ 8 Answers ]

We installed 2 of these ceiling fan/lights, one light stopped working and now the second one won't work either. Need to find a 'stepless' remote - any ideas?

European Film possibly Scandinavian the films name is also the child's name [ 6 Answers ]

The child in the film is called something like Madigan/Madchen etc. It is set in the 1800's or early 1900's. She lives with very progressive parents. And does things like jump off the roof with an umbrella. I think the films name is either just the child's name or possibly features the child's name...

Scandinavian fantasy movie,kids are using a caravan as a time machine;early 80' [ 3 Answers ]

I think this is a Swedish film but I'm not sure! I saw this movie when I was a little kid and I barely remember it but somehow I remember this character PETRA - the girl who stuck in time and never come back to the future! The storm was activating the caravan's antenna and that's how they...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.