Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pjlsassy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2014, 04:46 PM
    What does it mean to see zig zag flashes in eyes
    What are the possibilities of an eye problem whereby you see zig zag flashes in your eyes?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 13, 2014, 04:58 PM
    How old are you? Do the flashes occur when you close your eyes or when they are open? If open, in what kind of light or in the dark? Occasionally, frequently, or all the time?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make circle in zig zag direction in macromedia flash 8 [ 1 Answers ]

I want make the circle to go in a zig zag direction which is not working. Help.

7 jewel zig zag morse [ 0 Answers ]

Please help my mom gave me a Morse 7 Jewel zig zag made in Japan for Montgomery Ward model # URR 988A serial # 55X. Does anyone know the possible age and worth of the machine? I've checked the internet numerous times. Would also like to know if its possible to find parts and manuals.

7 jewel zig zag morse [ 0 Answers ]

Please help my mom gave me a Morse 7 Jewel zig zag made in Japan for Montgomery Ward model # URR 988A serial # 55X

Singer zig zag model 413 [ 3 Answers ]

Can the Singer zigzag 413 machine do a blind hem? (not a blind stich but a blind hem) Thank you! Christine

How old is the Singer Zig Zag Model 464 in oak desk? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Singer in a beautiful oak desk in great condition. It says Deluxe Zig Zag Model and the serial number is AS292967. I cannot find the AS series on the Singer site. Any information as to the history and worth would be great! Thanks

View more questions Search