Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hershiing Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2014, 08:23 AM
    A 0.055-kg mass of lead at an initial temperature of 135 0C, a 0.075-kg mass of bras
    CALORIMETRY (THERMODYNAMICS)
    A 0.055-kg mass of lead at an initial temperature of 135 0C, a 0.075-kg mass of brass at an initial temperature of 185 0C, and a 0.0445-kg of ice at an initial temperature of −5.25 0C is placed into a calorimeter containing 0.250 kg of water at an initial temperature of 23.0 0C. The aluminum calorimeter has a mass of 0.085 kg. Find the final temperature of the mixture.

Check out some similar questions!

A bullet of mass 10g is horizontally fired with a velocity 100m/s from a gun of mass [ 1 Answers ]

A bullet of mass 10g is horizontally fired with a velocity 100m/s from a gun of mass 10 kg. With what linear momentum will the gun move backward?

Vitamin K has a molar mass of 173 g/mole and is 76.3% carbon by mass. How many carbo [ 1 Answers ]

Vitamin K has a molar mass of 173 g/mole and is 76.3% carbon by mass. How many carbon atoms are in one molecule of vitamin K?

Do I pay mass tax if I live in nh and work in nh but my company is based in mass? [ 1 Answers ]

Please help! I am a plumber and live in NH. I have worked for two different companies which are based in MASS. One company I only worked in NH and they were taking out MASS tax until I asked them not to, they already took out 800.00. But they did provide me with a letter stating that I worked 0...

Rotating Mass M, a solid cylinder (mass = 1.39 kg, are = 0.100 m) pivots on a thin, fix [ 0 Answers ]

Rotating Mass M, a solid cylinder (mass = 1.39 kg, r = 0.100 m) pivots on a thin, fixed, frictionless beari? Rotating Mass M, a solid cylinder (mass = 1.39 kg, r = 0.100 m) pivots on a thin, fixed, frictionless bearing. A string wrapped around the cylinder pulls downward with a force F which...

I work in MASS but live in NYC - do I have to pay MASS tax? [ 1 Answers ]

I live NYC but work in MASS most of the time. Do I have to have Mass taxes withheld?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.