Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pa4ka16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2014, 04:22 AM
    Help me find a movie from a few scenes that I remember.
    Hi guys and girls, I am in that situation when I remember few scenes and actions from a movie but don t remember actors and name of the movie, today I had a dream about it and I decidet to find it, It could be a video game as well. I hope that was not just a dream and the movie or game does exist :D

So the first scene is guy walks with a dead(or maybe alive I don t remember) body on his sholder through some kind of alley where is a lot of people with guns, then he walks till hi finds doors in some kind of secure building, he leaves the body and gets in the building. Next scene I remember is guy is standing in front some kind of locked office doors I tries to hack it. The last moment I remember the boss comes out through that door and takes a note which was attached to that door.

That's it guys, maybe you know this one.
    I know it looks like some kind of Hitman game, but something tells me it's a movie

Thanks in advance ;)

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a movie/series with scenes I can remember [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking for this movie or might be a series or mini-series that revolves around magic/witchcraft. I remember this scene when some teens, I think, go up the rooftop and one of them puts crow or raven feathers in her mouth and jumps of the building but a raven or crow flying away was shown...

Find scenes in a movie [ 0 Answers ]

In the early seventies I watched a western where two guys had a gun fight.One drew his gun and the other threw a knife and hit the other in the forehead. I've been trying to find that movie. It's not any of "Magnificent Seven " movies,I've Watched them all

I can't remember the movie title but I remember a few scenes please help! [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember the movie title but I remember a few scene I watched a movie about 11 years ago and I remember a guy had a rock climbing or moutain climbing accident or something I don't know but another guy finds him and saves his life even though he is messed up.. and the guy that saves him is a...

Find movie by scenes? [ 1 Answers ]

Help! Looking for this movie: In one scene one of the guys almost strangles a girl in the back seat of a car. He's starting do really lose it. Another scene, he goes up to a drug dealers house and rips him off, right in front of the house. In the end, he kills himself in his car. His friend...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.