Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cherylrober Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2007, 04:00 PM
    Ipod Nano
    I'm having trouble trying to sync music from my computer to my nano. Once the nano is hooked up to the computer, a message appears on my nano that says do not disconnect. As long as it is plugged in, this message appears. I can see on my computer that my nano is hooked up. When I try to sync music from my library, the computer tells me to connect a device. Please Help. What step am I missing?
    HVAC888 Posts: 674, Reputation: 75

Apr 9, 2007, 09:02 AM
    Are you using a PC or MAC?

With a PC, you could try to reinstall the program, and reinstall the nano drivers.

Also try connected the nano to different usb port, on the back of the PC, for example.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My iPod nano keeps freezing [ 9 Answers ]

Does anyone know why my iPod nano keeps freezing? The screen lights up but I can't use the buttons and can't chatge it but I think when it dies it sort of resets? Its starting to annoy me though because have put new music on it!!

Ipod nano [ 5 Answers ]

I have a iPod nano and my girlfriend has the new one that you can put music videos on it. Well I was just going to let her use my computer to download all her music. So when we hooked hers up it said that you had to update the version to one higher than I had for my nano. So I did and everything...

Ipod nano [ 2 Answers ]

This isn't really about an mp3... but I have an iPod nano... and I'm wondering can I copy all my songs from a cd onto my iPod, and if so how?

Nano technology [ 1 Answers ]

Sir, Would u explain me about nano technology

What do you think of the SanDisk Sansa player? [ 3 Answers ]

SanDisk Sansa™ c100 Series MP3 Player (1G.)... or Ipod Nano 1G ? What to do, which one shall I get?. the Sansa comes with FMradio with 20 pre-set stations and it turns out to be cheaper!. hey, 30 bucks lesss... Any advice ? Peace, Rene

View more questions Search