Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leelee5678 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2014, 10:38 AM
    What is this tiny long wormy white thing I saw on my pillow
    I just saw this tiny white wormy looking creature sliding across one of my throw pillows. It slid across pretty fast but I squashed it in my fingers. It was about the size of a needle in width but very not real longer but longer than and less than a half an inch. It is not a bed bug larvae - if they have larvae which I do not think they do I looked it up and this thing did not look like a baby bed bug. I looked in the couch and the crevices of the pillow and no signs of bedbugs. But this white creature was moving and worm-like. I might have even notice a tiny black or gray line on it. I have been gong crazy looking in the pillow and couch. Thx!
    busymomma2013 Posts: 282, Reputation: 20

Aug 12, 2014, 03:43 PM
    Do you have pets?

Sounds like it could be a tape worm segment.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Aug 12, 2014, 04:13 PM
    If all you saw was one I would suspect a moth of some type. Look on the wall behind the furniture for any cobweb-like patches. If you find any scrape them off. Check the underside of the couch as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny white bugs with long legs, that run really fast and are attracted to food [ 1 Answers ]

I have tiny whitish bugs that run really fast. Ant spray doesn't seem to faze them. They are attracted to food. Sometimes just a few but sometimes lots. I have them in my kitchen for last couple months but also outside on a table we do not eat at. They are driving me nuts. They don't like the...

Small "tunnel" like thing on shaft side of penis? White hard seed-like thing? [ 14 Answers ]

I was reading questions asked that were similar to mine, and I came across this one and it is very relevant to what I'm experiencing, so here it is: "This sounds nearly identical to my problem. I will try to explain it as well as I am able: On the shaft of my penis, there are 2 tiny holes a...

Tiny white bugs [ 0 Answers ]

They are very small on my coby tablet screen I think there mites. But they don't have wings but they have 6 legs

Is it normal to find uncanny cuteness in every tiny little thing your girlfriend does? [ 6 Answers ]

I had a girlfriend years ago that I loved very much. I was with her for almost six years. The thing is, I'm not sure if it was a "normal" relationship, because I've never heard of anyone feeling the way I did. Allow me to explain. Somewhere around the half-way point of the relationship (say, 3...

View more questions Search