Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boreddorkie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2014, 10:40 AM
    Sick goldfish
    My goldfish moi, has been living in our backyard pond for the summer and recently develop this sore?
    Picture: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dbrz8dyst5...812_114557.jpg
    How can I get rid of it? And what is it?

Oh, he's still active and eating normally. There's another goldfish living with him as well. Along with some smaller fish like guppies.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 12, 2014, 02:12 PM
    As it's an outside fish leave it alone and see what happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Our goldfish has a bump after being sick [ 2 Answers ]

We have 4 goldfish in are tank that are now rather large. One of them started swimming upside down and sideways a few days ago. We separated him and fed him a couple peas (which was suggested for swimbladder). He started swimming upright again yesterday, but now has a very noticeable red bump on...

I have a very sick goldfish, she is 15 years old, for the past couple of weeks she ha [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very sick goldfish, she is 15 years old, for the past couple of weeks she has been laying on the bottom of the tank not coming up for food, she has a film over one of her eyes and I noticed that same eye is protruding a little, not as active as she once was, then today I went to check on...

Goldfish are sick [ 1 Answers ]

Now just this morning I realized how sick my fish are when just yesterday they were fine. I had noticed a little red but not as bad as today... One out of my 6 goldfish died already, the one I had for 4 yrs, 3 almost dead barely even moving. Some fish's tails are bloody red while others are almost...

Sick goldfish! [ 4 Answers ]

I started with one goldfish before getting my second. When I got goldfish #2, he was bigger than goldfish #1. I noticed that my goldfish #2 would get "bullied" by #1. #1 would like to push him and when I fed them #2 always would just sit at the bottom of the tank, while #1 ate a lot. #2 became...

View more questions Search