Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mgales Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2014, 07:06 AM
    Nexplanon
    I had nexplanon inserted 4 days ago and had unprotected sex could I be pregnant and if so can I take plan b?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2014, 07:17 AM
    Depends on when it was inserted, your GYN should have told you that. Merck website explains timing and having sex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nexplanon Problem?HELP!! [ 1 Answers ]

I need serious help and please don't say 'Just take a test', Right I'm on the nexplanon and the pill to regulate my periods however the pill stopped my periods yaay! But I had sexual intercourse on Tuesday without a condom, and now on Saturday I started to spot brown discharge with clots in and I'm...

Nexplanon [ 1 Answers ]

So I got the nexplanon implant three months ago and now I've had my period for two months straight. Today I took out my tampon of 6 hours with nothing on it. Got in the shower thinking it was finally over and about 20 minutes in blood fell out of me like I was peeing. What the hell is wrong with me...

Nexplanon BirthControl [ 3 Answers ]

I've had the Nexplanon BirthControl in my arm for about a month now, I've had my period for the last 2 weeks nonstop, but it's not a normal period blood, it's like a thick, brownish color blood. Should I be concerned? Should I see my doctor?

Nexplanon [ 1 Answers ]

Why do I have to wait six months to have it removed. Ive been dizzy and spotting for almost 2 months migraines are terribleI want Iit out.

Nexplanon [ 0 Answers ]

I have had my period for almost 20 days now I had the nexplanon inserted on the 19 of December. I was just wondering how long I could bleed for. I've read online the a lot of women bleed for 3 weeks or for a year. What is the most days most women bleed? Also it's not heavy or red but brown like...

View more questions Search