Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SarahChow Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2014, 04:12 AM
    Why can't my boyfriend ejaculate after the second time?
    My boyfriend and I have sex regularly and after the second time he ejaculates he can't ejaculate again. He will have an erection for +2 hours but won't be able to ejaculate. Is this normal or is something wrong with him?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2014, 05:35 AM
    How old are you both?
    SarahChow Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2014, 06:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    How old are you both?
    We are both 21 years old
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2014, 06:06 AM
    Consider the icemaker iin your refrigerator... empty it out all at once... can you do back in and have a lot of ice an hour later? Nope.. it takes time.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 12, 2014, 06:08 AM
    Every person is unique in their sexual ability. I am 33 years old, and I have troubles ejaculating the second time, let alone the third. What I have found is that if I don't become erect on my own, without manual stimulation, than the chances of me ejaculating a second time is low. I will go for ages, until both my wife and myself are rubbed raw, but I won't ejaculate. It isn't a matter of lack of feeling or lack of interest but a physical/mental constraint. I don't think it is really anything to worry about to be honest. Maybe give it a little more time between encounters. Have a little more foreplay. I am assuming encounter one and two are back to back, so to speak.

Regardless, don't worry about it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 12, 2014, 07:40 AM
    He sounds normal, and healthy.
    JLB87 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Sep 11, 2014, 06:59 AM
    When my wife (still getting used to saying wife, we just got married Saturday) and I have a long session, I can usually ejaculate a little the second time, but sometimes, if we go three, I get the sensation of orgasm but very little ejaculate. Maybe that's just me, but it seems your boyfriend has the same issue.
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2014, 07:02 AM
    What problem?. you haven't been at this sex thing very long at all if you think there is a problem.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2014, 04:28 PM
    I'm sorry to tell you that you have to find something else to worry about. He is perfectly normal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Couldn't ejaculate first time with girlfriend... [ 9 Answers ]

Hello all, I wasn't sure which category to put this in so apologies. I was having sex for the first time with my girlfriend and I found myself not been able to finish. I could get it up but just couldn't ***I am hoping this is just first time nerves sort of thing? My girlfriend asked me why I...

I take a long time to ejaculate. Do I have delayed ejaculation and how can I cure it? [ 0 Answers ]

When having sex with my girlfriend for around half an hour, she gets sore and either finishes me off or I do it myself, but this still take another 10 - 20 minutes

Why can't my boyfriend ejaculate [ 5 Answers ]

Why is it that me and my boyfriend have sex he always say that he ejaculated and I know that he didn't please answer why can't he cause he is ashamed to say.

My boyfriend can't ejaculate during sex. [ 17 Answers ]

Okay, this is my first post here. I hope someone here may have experienced this and can be of some help. My boyfriend (42) and I (39) have been seeing each other for about 3 months. We have great sex. He regularly tells me it's the best he can remember. It's amazing for me too. (I think we're...

View more questions Search