Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harbourwoods Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2005, 10:33 AM
    Copy from Word Logo & insert in Email
    Can I copy a letter I have in a word doucment that also includes a graphic letterhead i.e. logo and insert in Yahoo mail.

I know how to copy & paste the regular part of the letter but cannot insert the Logo. Maybe not possible.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2005, 11:23 AM
    If you want email to look like the letter, with the logo and all, you will need an email application that can do HTML-format email> Here's how you do it in Yahoo Mail: http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/send/send-28.html
    harbourwoods Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2005, 11:30 AM
    Copy from Word Logo & insert in Email
    Can I insert my graphic logo this way. I already have my signature that is inserted. :)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2005, 06:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by harbourwoods
    Can I insert my graphic logo this way. I already have my signature that is inserted. :)
    Yea you should be able to.

BTW I'm right across the link from you. Fellow Maritimer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

XP hangs at the startup logo [ 5 Answers ]

When I open my computer-(Athlon AMDXP2000)-Motherboard ECSK7S5PRO-Memory 256-DDR-PC333-Optical Mouse Keyboard PSII) XP hangs at the startup logo and will not move beyond that. There is no message or blue, black screen- just the Logo staring me in the face. Can anyone suggest anything at all,...

Most popular registered logo [ 24 Answers ]

HI, I would like to know, what logo is most widely registered around the world. I have heard that it is WWF and the secon one in Coca Cola, however I need to verify that. I have contacted both companies but with no luck. If you know - please answer. Thanks Anna

Insert -> Local File option not working in Word 2000 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm having trouble getting my Insert -> Local File option to work in Word. When I click on it, the Select File window does not pop up. In Fact it doesn't do anything, except for a quick hourglass then back to Normal cursor. I'm using Office 2000 which is running off the...

Gets To XP Logo Then Reboots [ 10 Answers ]

Hi everyone, My girlfriend's mother has broken her PC and I'm trying to fix it. When she boots up her PC she will get to the Win XP icon but then it reboots itself. She told me she had gone out, leaving her PC on. When she got back she had some kind of message from AOL about an update saying...

Word RAND appears at log-in email account WHY [ 6 Answers ]

To: Whomever understands Yahoo email log-in address string Each time I log-in my Yahoo email account the address string has the word Rand in it when the page opens. Does that indicate the Rand Research Corp. of Santa Monica is monitoring my computer activity? Newbiemouseandpoint

View more questions Search