Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mchavis97 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2014, 12:21 PM
    Weekly reader stories from 1980s
    I am unsure of the actual year, I know sometime around1981 or 1982. I read during class a short story about a family in South Carolina picking up a young lady one late night. After a little while riding in the car, this youn lady disappeared, causing panic with the wife of the husbnd driver. I am want to find a copy to read again and to read to my children. I really enjoyed reading these short story articles as a child and would love to share with my children. Could someone send me in the right direction to finding this article. Thanks, Melissa

Check out some similar questions!

Weekly reader 1970's [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking for a book from the Weekly Reader book club of the 1970's. It featured an article about the business person of the future. A business person who would fly to work... working in different states, countries. Thank you in advance.

1980s weekly reader book with a mouse who flew into some underwear [ 0 Answers ]

My son fondly remembers a book that his grandmother read to him. A mouse flew into some underwear that was hanging on a clothesline. My son's girlfriend would like to get a copy of the book for him and we have no recollection of the title. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

1980s weekly reader books [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I'm looking for 3 books about a girl who learns how to play basketball, football, and baseball with the boys. The basketball one starts in the gym and the coach tells her to shoot free throws and keep track of how many etc. The baseball one she starts by running 90 feet etc. I think she...

"Weekly Reader" book of ghost stories [ 1 Answers ]

When I was in 5th or 6th grade (1980/1981), I bought a Weekly Reader book which was a short collection of true stories, approximately 12 stories and around 100 pages long. The back cover contained a warning to not read when home alone because the stories were so scary. Two of the titles I remember...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.