Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    youngervolcano Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2014, 05:30 AM
    Lip piercing..
    Lol okay so I'm almost twelve (in November) and I kind of want a lip piercing. I'm thinking of asking the summer of when I turn thirteen or so. My mom has a nose piercing and possibly a lip one as well. Should I ask for one when I'm thirteen or should I wait longer?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2014, 07:02 AM
    I think there will come the day when you wished you didn't do it
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2014, 02:20 PM
    Every time I see young people with nose, eye, lip and tongue piercings I wonder what they will do during a job interview when they grow up. Otherwise, McDonalds or other minimum wage job is you future-unless you plan on being a rock star. Think about it please.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 11, 2014, 09:16 PM
    You can always ask, children and parents should communicate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lip Piercing [ 0 Answers ]

I always wanted my lip pierced from when I was 19 I asked my mum she said no and now I'm 21 years old I really want to get my lip pierced and she still says no what can I say if I know I really want my lip pierced ?

Advice about Lip piercing - scar tissue inside mouth by lip ring [ 0 Answers ]

I have a bump inside my lip after a few months from getting my lip pierced, Is there a way to get rid of the scar tissue, without taking the lip ring out?

New Lip Piercing [ 1 Answers ]

So I pierced my lip last night, Using Rubbing Alcohol, a 16g Tri-Beveled Hollow Tip Needle, and a Piercing Clamp. It was a tad bit swollen when I went to be bed last night but I did clean it several time before I fell asleep. When I woke up this morning it was a little more swollen. This not my...

Lip piercing? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey i want to get a new piercing and i have this damn urge to have it on my lip :) yeah i was wondering what people have done and whether they think it looks good. Im not sure whether to have it on the side or which side for that matter. Or whether i should have a labret piercing? Im a girl btw and...

Piercing My Lip [ 9 Answers ]

Hello everyone my mom won't let me get my lip pierced She said id look like trash. I just got my upper ear pierced Awhile ago and I fell in love with it. I really want to get my Left lip pierced (lip ring) but my mom said that I'd have to take it out. I have decided do it though no matter...

View more questions Search