Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clole777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2014, 03:08 AM
    IDENTIFY a music video for me?
    I saw a music video, it was rock. In the video, the singer would cut up hanging pork sides with a katana sword. Then, girls in cheerleader outfits would savagley eat ribs, getting BBQ sauce all over themselves and generally making a huge ing mess.

Does this sound familiear to anyone?

Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Music video from ?mid 90s? Dance music, teddy bears picnic [ 0 Answers ]

It was a stop frame animation video, not great quality, scene was a park I think, with teddy bears and maybe other toys having a picnic which degenerated into drinking, taking drugs, having group sex and fighting, maybe stabbing etc. The sun in the sky was singing I think, maybe just a chorus bit....

Need to know a song name but only have music video to help identify it. [ 1 Answers ]

I recently watched a music video, liked the song, and now have completely forgotten the name of song or who it is by... BUT I can remember elements of the music video. I believe it is British, due to the look and feel of the scene in the video. It is boy in bar, sees nice girl, but the girl is...

Identify music video by description [ 0 Answers ]

I saw this music video once with a guy in an orange jumpsuit dancing towards the camera but his head is like a shape shifting cartoon and its spanish or Portuguese or something. Its kind of hip hop pop style.

Please help me identify a song from the music video only. [ 0 Answers ]

I recently saw a music video for a song that I really liked but I didn't have my phone so I couldn't shazam it! Basically it's a guy singing on the subway with everything passing by really quickly. For most of the video its just him (I think he's American but he he looks like he's of arabic...

Looking for Song by Music Video - Recent band and video with kid cadets jogging [ 0 Answers ]

I came across a song that I absolutely loved but I can't seem to remember the name or band. It's a recent video of a band playing outside while boy cadets are jogging in sweat suits and one boy is singing the lyrics. They jog under bridges and go through paths. Please help me out! It's a great song...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.