Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    veera pereira Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2014, 12:29 AM
    ECCE Course at St. Xaviers and its costs
    I want to pursue ECCE Course at St. Xaviers. I want to know whether they offer this course and what are the cost for this course
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 11, 2014, 12:56 AM
    You will need to contact St Xaivers and ask them. This is an international question and answer site, and we are not connected to Xaiver university.

Plus there are at least 10 Xaiver college or universities around the world. Which one are you speaking about? the one in India would be my guess

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is segment profit only from direct costs or direct costs and indirect costs? [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to understand this problem and I am not sure if got it or not. Operating Statement for ST10: Batches prodcued & sold: 200 sales rev. $32,000 Direct costs: Direct materials = (1,800) Direct labor = ((4,200) Variable manufacturing overhead=(2,000)

Accounting Sales Price Variable Material Costs Fixed Monthly Costs [ 0 Answers ]

I have no clue where to begen with this, I could use some help! Its due on Friday night and the teacher as done nothing to help here. I'm totally lost. The individual portion of this assignment is for each person to produce his/her own solution to the following. Claire’s Antiques has fixed cost...

Regarding ECCE course [ 1 Answers ]

Is National Academy valid for ECCE course?

View more questions Search