Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lumpkin1979 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2014, 12:28 PM
    After falling and giving you knee a week to heal. When should u get it checked?
    Went on tubing trip. Fell off my float and hit my knee, went to stand up fell again same knee. It has been a week since this happened. It hurts if u touch it when u roll over. I stand for 8 hours at work, after that it has sharp pains shutting through it. Should I get it Checked out?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 10, 2014, 01:02 PM
    I would. No one can diagnose what's wrong until a medical professional sees it and possibly orders x-rays, or something else.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 10, 2014, 02:05 PM
    You have to be kidding me, right ? After an injury like that you didn't get a check up, and if you need those legs for your work, then WHY NOT get it checked out at the hospital, your doctor, anyone who can diagnose an injury as serious as this.

Why are you here asking... get it DONE!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 11, 2014, 01:28 AM
    Yes you need to get it check out.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 11, 2014, 07:05 AM
    You should have gotten it checked out a week ago. When you leave an injury with out proper medical intervention it will heal the way it is which may not may not be the proper way to heal. Waiting could cause a simple injury to turn very serious.

So go get it checked out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you get pregnant a week after giving birth? [ 1 Answers ]

There was no intercourse, and I got off before he ejaculated.

Hi, gyn checked me out last month all OK, but this period was a week early... [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, gyne checked me out last month all OK, but this period was a week early and is lasting longer than my normal 5 days, it is a lot lighter than normal and now (8th day) is brown? Instead of red? Should I be worried. Hpt = no

I've had 4 ultra sounds all giving a due date the same or with in a week of each other [ 3 Answers ]

I've had 4 ultra sounds all giving a due date the same or with in a week of each other. I'm still worried they could all be off by 4-5 weeks. Is this possible?

Bleeding heavily 10 week after giving birth [ 2 Answers ]

I had my third child 10 weeks ago and bled the normal amount afterwards, my next period was absolutely normal and now I've just got my second one and its extremely heavy to the point of soaking clothes and its bright red I'm not sure what to do about it! :confused:

Giving 4 week old puppies strongit [ 2 Answers ]

I am wondering how often and in what dosage to give 4 week old puppies strongit? I have had one source say to give it in 1/4 cc dosage to each puppy in the procedure of 5 days on, 5 days off, then 5 days on again. This seems a bit much to me. Please help as I don't want to over-medicate them,...

View more questions Search