Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leespokes Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2014, 11:43 AM
    Do you if there are there fun fairs on for the half term holiday
    And I am looking for fun fairs in the south east and local fun fairs in the hertfordshire area
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 10, 2014, 11:44 AM
    Let me google that for you
    Local newspapers are also good for leads,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Short term and long term aspiration for cash management officer? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello Guys, Cab you please advice me for short term and long term aspiration of cash management officer? I've working on AP accountant for 5 years. Then few months ago I've changed my position for Cash Management Officer. Then here is the my job description:  Responsible for processing daily...

The LDR fun and holiday romance.Argh advise needed. [ 2 Answers ]

I posted a week or so ago asking for advise. Turns out from my own gut feeling and unresponsiveness that she can't be bothered and realism has won her over. Also backing my gut feeling up is that she regularly goes all over the place and goes out all the time so does have money YET cannot see me or...

Got holiday tickets not paid for holiday [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I really hope someone can help me. I booked a holiday in Feb and only paid low deposit. Then due to finaces I did not pay anymore so could not go. This morning the holiday tickets (flight and accommodation ) arrived. I went on the website to try and pre-book the flight seats and it let...

Some holiday fun with elfs [ 2 Answers ]

ElfYourself™ : Brought to you by OfficeMax® Go to that site. All you have to do is upload a photo of yourself or friends Get the picture in the right angle. Then hit ELF! And you got your very own elf. You can make up to 4 in one link.

View more questions Search