Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tammy Tamez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2014, 10:56 AM
    Bursts of pink watery discharge after abortion
    I just got an abortion at 14 weeks about 2 days ago. I barely had any bleeding. Since then I've had bursts if pinkish water flowing out if me along with cramping and cervix pain. Is this normal?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 10, 2014, 11:10 AM
    Fourteen weeks is quite along and I don't think you should be having cramping and pain; although the pinkish water is not a worry. If I were you I would go immediately and get checked out. This situation is nothing to ignore Tammy and you may have some after birth left in there. Did anyone mention curetage to you, a D&C ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my discharge watery, thin and sometimes itchy? [ 1 Answers ]

I have thin watery discharge that is sometimes itchy. Its yellow sometimes and whitish clear the next and sometimes its thick and white. It is very very thin when it's watery. When it itches, it's around the outside of my vagina hole close to the lips. PLEASE HELP ME.

I have a watery discharge it doesn't smell fishy but has a smell, it clear and watery [ 8 Answers ]

I don't have no pain or itching could it be a bacteria infection

What is this watery discharge? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I had my period last month on the 13th for three days but then I had it again on the 27th for another three days My cycle is 32 days and I wasn't sure if I was going to get my period on the 13th of this month due to the other period that I had on the 27th again... im confused but the 13th has...

Watery discharge [ 3 Answers ]

Hello every one, This is T love I have a question I'm having a yellowish discharge and it has a smell not really bad but it not my regular sent the discharge is not thick it's watery and some times pasty. Can any one help me ::confused: {Moved from Forum Help. Please make sure you post in an...

View more questions Search