Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caribu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2014, 09:38 AM
    Kenmore ultra wash dishwasher normal wash and cancel lights need to be reset
    I have a Kenmore Model 13899K Ultra Wash Dishwasher. The "Normal Wash" button is flashing green and the "Cancel/Drain" light is flashing red and the dishwasher cannot be started. Is there a code to reset the electronics, or do I just call a repairman? This happened recently, and through dumb luck, I pushed a series of buttons and it reset and ran normally.

Age 68
    North Carolina
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2014, 06:40 AM
    Here are the codes: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...set_Codes.docx
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...t%20codes.docx
    Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did I Reset my Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher okay? [ 1 Answers ]

My dishwasher lights work, but when I push start it will just beep at me about 10 times and then nothing! In other posts I saw others able to run a reset by pushing the "normal wash" button and "heated dry" button alternating this quickly 5-10x, but this did nothing for my model 665.1304...

Kenmore ultra wash dishwasher lock on and normal wash lights flashing [ 1 Answers ]

Model 665, my normal wash and lock on lights are blinking, and nothing is working to reset the machine. Any help?

Kenmore ultra wash dishwasher reset button? [ 3 Answers ]

Our model 66516039401 Ultra Wash Kenmore had the clean light flashing so I followed instructions to the point where every single light on the control panel lit up. Now it is absolutely dead... I can't get any lights to come on at all. I unplugged it for a while and it was still dead so I tried...

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher - flashing normal wash and Cancel lights? [ 1 Answers ]

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher - flashing normal wash and Cancel lights? Is there any easy fix to the flashing lights? I have the "normal wash" and "Cancel" lights flashing. The dishwasher does not work. Model: 665.1385

View more questions Search