Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mexico Don Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2014, 09:30 AM
    Craftman 103.08011 sander and I am looking for parts
    I purchased the 103.08011 for only $10 so I think I can afford to spend a little on some parts. A parts breakdown photo would enable me to ask some what more accurate question. A manual perhaps would have a parts breakdown?

Check out some similar questions!

Craftman snowblowers parts [ 1 Answers ]

Plastic drive wheel on axle shaft for model C950-52477-5

Craftsman belt disk sander 103.0803 [ 8 Answers ]

I recently picked up one of these Craftsmen belt/disk sanders. It appears to be in very good condition although it has been sitting up for a long time and has a lot of surface grime and oxidation. 1) Are sanding belts still available (6" x 23"?) ? And 9" disc 2) What's the best way to clean...

I have craftsman Sears belt sander, model #103.0803 and I need parts [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Sears Craftsmen belt disk sander model #103.0803. I can no longer get parts from Sears because it is too old. I need an adjustable table for the disc sander and the brass bushing that goes on the end of one of the rollers. Can someone help me. I think it was bought in the 1940's or...

Clarke du-8r drum sander parts [ 2 Answers ]

I have a clarke du-8r drum sander. I need a drive belt and would like to get a manual for it. Can anyone help? Thanks jim /

JCP Belt Sander Parts [ 1 Answers ]

I have a JCPenney 3x21 belt sander, model # 2110C. I would like to tune it up and find some replacement parts for it. New front wheel, new motor brushes, new cork pad and plate etc. It looks very much like a Porter Cable as far as parts design.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.