Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gslance Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2014, 09:24 AM
    The outside of My heel has hurt on and off for about 2 years now.
    The outside of My heel has hurt on and off for about 2 years now. Stretching, running, and doing physical activity makes it hurt more. When it does start hurting, it appears to be bruised and swollen. I have tried ice but it hasn't done anything
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 10, 2014, 09:26 AM
    You need an x-ray. Could be a bone spur or a bone chip, a small break.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Each morning I get up I have a sharp pain in my right heel. It's always my right heel [ 1 Answers ]

I have tried different shoes, different insoles. The pain goes away soon but if I prop my feet up during the day, it comes back again.

I fell in a tub years ago hurt my upper right arm still get pain keep me awake [ 2 Answers ]

I fell in a tub years ago still get pain in right upper arm keeps me awake

I am very hurt, GF of 5 years doesn't want me anymore [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, I am not one for blogs or posting on message boards but I am in a bad state right now and need to vent. Here's my story. I started dating her in the spring of 2007. We met at college, however I was gradutating and she was finishing her freshman year (I was 22, she 19). She was the FIRST...

Fianc?e of 6 years lied to me. I'm so hurt, I can't trust him! [ 4 Answers ]

I apologise in advance for the length of this write-up. I have been with my fiancée for 6 years, been engaged for 5 years. In Jan this year he told me that he wanted to go on a boys holiday to Cancun for Spring Break and that if I didn't let him he would break up with me. We had a big row and...

Why does it hurt after all these years? [ 9 Answers ]

I am 33 years old and have recently become recentful towards my wife and her sexual past and do not know how to get past it. Is this common or am I just strange for feeling grossed out with her when I think about her past?

View more questions Search