Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DJ EVANS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2014, 06:55 AM
    Black and white movie
    PLEASE I need help!! There is a movie I saw years ago as a child. It is a black and white movie. One of the things I remember is there is an older who who owns like a boarding house and there is a younger woman staying there. There is a greenhouse on the grounds and the older woman gets blood from the younger woman and feeds it to the flowers. For some reason I'm thinking they may be roses. It has been driving me
    Crazy for years as to what the name of this movie is. I'm hoping someone out there can give me the info cause I have never been able to find it in Google searches! Thanks DJ
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 10, 2014, 09:19 AM
    The Spider Woman Strikes Back?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black and white movie about a black girl being raised by a white couple [ 4 Answers ]

This is an old movie I saw a few years ago. Its about a girl who is the daughter of the black housekeeper for a wealthy faimly who also has a daughter that they are raising as sisters. The housekeepers daughter is very lite complected.

Old black and white movie [ 0 Answers ]

This film was one I saw many years ago. There was a young man and he makes a bet with an older man where he states he can start with nothing and end up with a new suit, driving a car of some make, etc. When he leaves, he is told that starting with nothing means nothing and he walks out barfooted...

Black & White movie set in America black & white girls become friends on a beach [ 2 Answers ]

As far as I can remember, the girls become friends on a beach and the black girls mother goes to work for the white girls family. The black girl struggles with her relationship with her mother and wants to be treated like a white girl. Does anyone know what the name of this film is? And if I can...

Black and white AR movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for an old black and white film. Set in rural AR. A woman was helped out financially as a baby by the entire community. When she sets out to repay them anonymously as an adult, she makes a mess out of their lives. Does it sound familiar to anyone? I think it stars someone like Gary...

Dead white pitbull (Dexter?) "tells" its story in a black/white French(?) 90's-movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I tried for several hours to find the title of this movie on Google and IMDB through countless searches. As I recall, this is quite a strange 1-hour film about a dog (white pitbull called Dexter or Boxer, I think) that sits quietly and still on a chair looking straight at the camera. We can...

View more questions Search