Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ssophiee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2014, 02:49 AM
    Very light blonde hair back to blonde/brown hair?
    Ok, so I put in blonde highlights by 'L'Oreal preference glam highlights' and I don't know if it's permanent or semi permanent and I missed my roots so they are still light brownish/ dark blonde and I would like to make them less bright in a REALLY short amount of time. Anyone know how to? PLEASE HELP

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my dyed black hair back to my light brown almost blonde hair? [ 3 Answers ]

I dyed it many weeks ago, an have tried laundry detergent, and it's not really helping.. (but my hair smells good. Lol) my roots are showing but my mom won't let me dye it again): anything that I could try? I have naturally straight hair, and it's in pretty good shape, so I'm open to anything......

Bleached hair, dyed light brown. How do I get back to blonde? [ 2 Answers ]

I bleached my hair about 2 months ago and decided to dye it a light brown color thinking that it would turn the bleach to just a darker blonde. Turns out my hair is a gray-ish green color. I just used a box color so there was no filler or toner used and my hair is already very damaged. Is there any...

I recently had brown dye on my lighten blonde hair, how to I get the blonde back? [ 2 Answers ]

Prlease help. I have had my dark hair lightened for years, as blonde suits me better. However I wend to hairdresses last week and decided to have my roots lightened with bleach blonde hightlites instead tint. However, the salon put a lot of brown lowlites in too, which look alwful, how to I get...

I had light blonde hair, dyed it medium blonde, it turned out very dark brown. WTD? [ 1 Answers ]

I have medium blonde hair naturally. It was light blonde, and my roots were grown out pretty bad, and I bought Wella 711N which is medium blonde, and I used a 10 volume developer. I left it on for 20 minutes, and it turned out pretty dark. I have been washing it with joy dish soap. I read that I...

Bleached hair, dyed blonde, want to go back light brown, help! [ 1 Answers ]

For the last 5 years I've been colouring my hair blonde. November I dyed it light brown which really suited me. Today, missing the blonde locks, I bleached it on a whim and dyed it lightest ash blonde... It is now an odd orange colour and want to recolour it brown. Will my hair turn a strange shade...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.