Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dizzydesi77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2007, 02:10 PM
    80's kids movie
    I vaguely remember a children's movie about two kids who find the end of a rainbow. There is a Leprechaun who takes them to a far of world. The other world was like a big carnival. There were people being dipped in green goo and coming out with wings on their backs. My sister remembers watching this movie with me and Im dying to know the title of it.
    JohnnyRocketts Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 01:52 PM
    #1 Report Inappropriate Post
    Old Apr 4, 2007, 08:01 PM
    Danielle81
    Danielle81 is an unknown quantity at this point
    Red face Rainbow Movie?
    I 'm looking for a movie from the 80's about a couple of children who find a rainbow and go through it and find a magical land. I'm beginning to think I made it up. Does someone know the name of this movie. I thought originallt that it was call the "land of far and away"
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2007, 11:45 AM
    dizzydesi77, you're thinking of the 1987 movie The Great Land of Small.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's Kids movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Having memory flashes about a movie from the 80's. I think it was a kids movie but it frighted the crap out of me. Maybe it wasn't a kids movie. I don't watch horrors so it could be one. It is about a young child (boy) who sees a little man in his room. He comes from a heater?? I think there...

Kids movie from the 80's [ 3 Answers ]

I'm going crazy! There is this movie my sister and I used to watch when we were little, but I can't remember what it's called. I remember it takes place on the ocean during a couple of kid's summer vacation. They are looking for a "treasure" that's really the bell from a sunken ship or...

Kids 80's movie I think [ 1 Answers ]

OK here it goes all I can rememeber is about this movie is there's a dog with a cone collar and kids making faces with their hands and when they get hit on the back their faces stay that way. HELP!!

80's kids movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I remember this movie from when I was younger but can't remember the title. It was about kids that would ice skate and then they talked to a snowman that could talk back to them. The snowmans name was Mr. Kumico or something like that.

View more questions Search