Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SpiderRider3 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2014, 10:10 PM
    Title of movie about rescued kidnapping victim
    Hi, I've seen a tiny part of this movie on TV twice. Both times a family member tuned in around the same scene, but changed the channel before I could find out what happens.

A kidnapping victim is rescued. His rescuers want to seek medical attention, but he wants a cheeseburger instead. After, there's a press conference and a character mentions that ever since the kidnapping, they've been involved with a number of government "alphabet agencies". And that's all I've seen.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 10, 2014, 09:24 AM
    Iron Man (2008 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best kidnapping movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I want a kidnapping movie not girl/woman/wife/old woman being kidnapped. Thanks, sorry my bad english :D

Movie kidnapping title [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for a movie and it's about a woman that kidnaps a girl But the girl and the woman become friends and the woman don't hurt her. I think the woman was also a murderer but I don't really remember Pleasse help me! :

Movie kidnapping [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for a movie and it's about a woman that kidnaps a girl But the girl and the woman become friends and the woman don't hurt her.

Kidnapping movie [ 3 Answers ]

It's a movie about two guy's I believe they are semi truck drivers, they kidnap this mans wife an keeps her locked away in the basment or celler, an at the end of the movie the kidnappers wife finds out an I believe kills them I don't know been a long time.

I am looking for the title of a kidnapping movie on Lifetime or LMN. [ 2 Answers ]

It was about a mother who was kidnapped, ransomed for 1 Million, the ransom was paid but she escaped by jumping out of a camper and one of the kidnappers a girl was killed when she fell out and she died in the woman's arms. The kidnapper escapes and comes back after the woman's daughter. I didn't...

View more questions Search