Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shakeya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2014, 04:29 PM
    Looking for a movie don't know the name
    Ok this movie came out I'm guessing in the 80s.. it a movie about a single mother who tought a jazz a size class, but was in so dance contest, but her boyfriend the night before the dance off hurt her leg and she danced on a hurt leg. Howerver I don't know if it came before flashdance or after but I would like to see that movie again please help me..
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 10, 2014, 12:16 PM
    Heavenly Bodies (1984)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I saw a scene of comedy movie but I don't know the movie name. Help please. [ 1 Answers ]

It's a comedy movie I saw a scene in which new student entered its room to find his roommate making love with fat girl. Then the girl suffocate with a gum then he sit right behind her trying to help to breath. In that moment his father entered the room to find a girl sit on a boy and his son is...

Am trying to find a movie kind of old don't remember actors or much of the movie just [ 0 Answers ]

Seen this movie years ago just don't remember much of it besides the end, from what I remember there's a man and he goes into a boat house to hide inside behind a desk there is a baby and he's crying when then a group of men show up to kill anyone there so the man puts his hand over the baby's...

I'm trying to find the name of a scary movie. I don't think it's a movie well known. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a movie that scared me to death a couple years ago. I don't think it's a very well known movie, but it was on cable TV. It's about a serial killer who acts like he's in a coma and is at the care of his mother, but at night he goes out and kills former hospitla works...

I don't know the name of a movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was very young in the 1980's on television (Its likley this color film was much older). The movie seemed to involve a group of airmen that were trapped in the desert after crash landing. At some point, they realize that they are all dead and are in limbo. As each of their...

It's the army movie, I don't know the title. In the movie 6 guys met in the army and [ 1 Answers ]

It's the army movie, I don't know the title. In the movie 6 guys met in the army and their officer name was Sergeant? And one name was Jerome and another name was Epstein or something.. I just remember the movie name has two words. The first one starts with a B and the second also starts with a B....

View more questions Search