Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eric1984 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2014, 03:29 PM
    Calspa
    I have a whiper power unit by calspa and I'm getting power to the heater element but heater indicator light on the key pad is not lite last night it was working fine what's the problem?

Check out some similar questions!

Calspa error code 5F [ 0 Answers ]

I overfilled my tub and am getting this error code even after drying the control panel with a hair drier. Is there a way to reset this to get things going again?

Calspa heating [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 2005 calspagenesis 31 dually pacifica and the heater light is on but the temp does not get any higher than 98. What could be the problem ? Thanks the jets are working.email [email protected]

CalSpa Issues [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 2010 CalSpa Escape Series ES732L, the control panel lights up, temp adjusts, heater comes on, but no jets work, even the circulation indicator stream of bubbles from the bottom isn't there. I hear the relay click when I push the button to turn the jets on, but nothing happens. I have...

My calspa screen keeps going back to FL [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I have a 2003 cal spa hot tub and lately the tub will run fine but when I turn the jets off or after the tub has heated up and heater shut off it goes to FL on my screen key pad. Not sure what is causing this because a simple bump of the lid or tub and it will start back up again. CAN YOU HELP

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.