Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaname123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2014, 02:54 PM
    Old Animated Film, Can you name it?
    This is an old movie I rented as a child, so I know it has a physical form. The plot is unclear but I have tons a details from it. There is a college/high school aged student who is a musician and he rests in a green house (or otherwise surrounded by flowers) and beings to dream. The movie is full of music, and the villain is a small character unlike the fairies who is all black and I always thought he looked like mickey mouse. The movie is a lot like alice in Wonderland in that it all seemed real but at the end it turned out to be a dream. At the end he wakes up and goes to do more music things, like a concert or something.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Aug 8, 2014, 06:40 PM
    Sounds like,.

A Journey through Fairyland
    a.k.a. Fairy Florence

-view trailer-
    ---

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm looking for a particular animated film... [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for an animated film that's probably made from the 1980s-1990s. Country of origin is unknown but I do know that in the first few scenes there was a little boy and he was taken to a kingdom via a train that happens to stop outside of his bedroom. Once the boy arrived at the kingdom he...

An old animated film I've been trying to look up [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for an old film that I watched when I was a kid The only thing I could remember is this:- - it's a 2d animated film -the theme of the whole movie is set in the dessert -and the only thing I could remember about the movie is that the hero of the story found a desert rat,one...

80's/90's animated film [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie that I watched when I was young in the 90's. Here's what I got so far: -It was animated -There was a castle in it, surrounded by water -My sister claims the word "Eureka" was used somewhere I know it's not much, but if anyone knows the movie, please tell me the...

Animated Film Of The 80's [ 2 Answers ]

This One Is Partly Animated And Partly Not, All I Remember Is This Little Boy That Ends Up Going Down Into The Ocean Or Just A Lake Or Whatever And It Is This New Land And He Has So Much Fun, I Can't Remember I Think He Might Have Became A Fish But Maybe Not, But He Had This Magical Day In The...

View more questions Search