Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Aug 8, 2014, 04:25 AM
    Hypothetically speaking
    What if there were no hypothetical situations?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2014, 05:05 AM
    Hmmmmm? Definitely one to think about.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 8, 2014, 07:24 AM
    Nice...now I am going to lose sleep thinking about this one.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 8, 2014, 09:40 AM
    Not possible, so not to worry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hypothetically; How do I make love to a woman for my first time? I'm a virgin. [ 7 Answers ]

First off, this is a hypothetical question. Anyway, I know making love is different from having sex. Sex is just sex with no true feelings of love between partners. Making love is having sex, but both partners feel strongly towards each other. I'm 18 by the way. Now, I was wondering. I'm a virgin,...

Speaking [ 4 Answers ]

I have problem speaking. I am not able to express my ideas exactly in the way I want to. There is no flow in my sentence,my words gets jumbled in every sentence I make. I really don know wats my problem,I take my own time to locate the words but still I find it hard to make a perfect sentence....

3 1/2 not speaking, what can I do? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am worried that there is something wrong with my daughter, she is 3 years old now will turn 4 in August but she doesn't have any clear words yet. She can say "papa", "momma", "morning", "bye". She replies when called. She sways (dance) to music. But if she doesn't get she shouts and...

Hypothetically... the "Friends" statement [ 32 Answers ]

I am not in this position yet, but if I do get there, I'd like to know how to handle it... and I'm sure a lot of other people would too. What if your ex or soon-to-be ex drops one of these bombs on you: "Let's be friends" "I couldn't stand to lose you as a friend" "I still need you in my...

View more questions Search