Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bavijesh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2014, 02:32 AM
    Pregnancy detection
    Sir, I am 22 years old. I had my last periods on July 12th, I had unprotected sex with my husband on July 25th night and 26th morning. I took ipill on 26th at 2 pm. After 3,4 days I had little bleeding and lower abdomen pain. And I was not able to control urine, it was going in small quantity in a short gap and pain also. After that I had protected sex on 4th August. Now I have little pain and urine problem.. why urine is going after short gaps? Please doctr..
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2014, 03:19 AM
    What you are describing sounds more like a possible urinary tract infection, not a pregnancy symptom. It would be wise to see your doctor.

Keep in mind, however, that even though you took the ipill, pregnancy may still be a possibility, so you will need to see what happens when you expect your period to be more certain that it worked in preventing a pregnancy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Detection [ 1 Answers ]

On a urine drug screen can they detect one opiate from another

C# collision detection [ 1 Answers ]

OK I have my collision detection going but I'm not sure how to remove an object after it has collided with another. I have if (mozzieRectangle.Intersects(donutRectangle)) mozzieHit = true; then later on if (mozzieHit) { //remove balloon

OCR Detection. [ 3 Answers ]

Reverse OCR Detection!! Hello are there any tools to check whether a... say... word document was created using a ocr utility?? Somebody mailed me a .doc file which I think was created by using a OCR utility on a image. Are there any tools available... can u help me out?

Microscope detection [ 1 Answers ]

If you are using an up to date light microscope to examine animal cells you won't be able to detect what?

No network detection, help! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a PC running windows xp home sp2 which I am trying to connect via lan cable to a laptop running windows xp pro sp2, unfortunately when I connect the computers, no network registers. The network cards are installed but are both the same (Realtek RL8139). I have connected each computer to...

View more questions Search