Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmwilkes Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2014, 12:07 AM
    Old Kids Show/Movie About Tiny Door, Magic Land, and Pot of Gold
    Hello!
    I'm in desperate need of help!
    I have been having this vague recollection of an old, (possibly) animated children's show or movie that involved a very tiny door and a strange land.
    Very recently, I just remembered another detail: I think it also had to do with a pot of gold, and I want to say that the gold coins were actually those chocolate coins wrapped in gold foil. This may just have been a dream I had (lol) as I am approaching 18 years of age, but I sincerely believe I, at one time, watched a movie or Tv program that contained these things. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Aug 8, 2014, 06:54 AM
    Maybe,.

The Sylvanian Families (87)

Dreaming children visit kind Mr. Woodkeeper and become tiny.
    He sends the children to a village of animals who live like humans.
    The little animals then help the children with their problems.

The Sylvanian Families Intro
    The Sylvanian Families
    Eps. Fool's Gold
    jmwilkes Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2014, 07:14 PM
    Thank you! I watched it, and it seems REALLY familiar, but I'm not sure it's what I'm looking for. I may just be manufacturing the memory. Thank you so much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of the kids show of the 90's that's kind of like a magic toy store? [ 3 Answers ]

In the into the camera is looking at a corner of a street then it goes into the toy store, within the show some kids go into the shop and play around but when they leave the toys come alive. Hope this information helps! Thanks

What is the name of the show where kids would get on a magic carpet? [ 1 Answers ]

A group of little kids would get on a magic carpet and while on this carpet the would go through a portal. They ended up in some type of fantasy land and when they wanted to go back, they just got on the carpet and travel through the portal again then finally end up where they were at the begin of...

What was that 80s UK kids show with the magic tree? [ 3 Answers ]

There was an 80s kids show on UK television. My memory is poor, but here goes: There was a magic tree or seeds that made the tree grow sweets and useful household objects. The only other thing I remember is a green, fat monster. Do these few details ring a bell for anyone? What was...

Magic leaving the land - 80/90's animated children's fantasy movie [ 10 Answers ]

I seem to recall an important plot element being magic leaving the land; this being the reason a mentor character needs the hero's help. The override theme I recall is of things changing. Perhaps with the character using what power is left to get rid of the bad guys. (but I'm really stretching...

Looking for the name of the movie about leprecauns and a pot of gold as well. [ 3 Answers ]

I have been looking for the movie about a leprecaun looking for his pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. It is an older movie. Possibly from the 80's. I remember at the end of the movie there is a rainbow and there is money everywhere.if someone knows the name of the movie please tell...

View more questions Search