Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    painter12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2014, 07:01 PM
    Find out mvie by description
    There's a character in the movie that gets mad and yells through out the film, but his reprimanding and belittling makes no sense, so it becomes humorous. He isn't the main character in the movie. I picture it being a comedian similar to Rhys darby or someone. I don't even remember what the film was about. I think I would give someone a trophy if they could answer this based on my description!

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie by description? [ 1 Answers ]

Black people sneak onto a boat trying to get to america and get killed

Find a movie with its poster description (very vague description) [ 2 Answers ]

There's this movie poster in which a man is on his knees, seems like he is praying and in the background there is kind of war scene with soldiers and there is a forest in fire.though the man in front is in sleeveless shirt and has tattoos on his hand .his face is facing up so can't recognize the...

Animated mvie title [ 0 Answers ]

There is a movie that I can't remember the name of and don't really remember the plot but there is a princess and evil woman that tries to poison her with a goblet of wine or something. There is a scene involving the moon and on about a pearl or something

End of mvie tribal bad chief falls into river off airplane pontoon [ 1 Answers ]

Probably set in africa,small pontoon plane with several white men , one also with a beautiful blonde wife that a tribal chief takes a fancy for, are chased into the jungles, hunted down, husbands severed head of blonde brought back to her which chief now thinks she is his, he takes her, one person...

I'm going crazy to figure out this mvie [ 1 Answers ]

When I was younger I saw a movie about a man whose kids die and than he dies a couple of weeks later. While in heaven he watches his wife (back on earth) go crazy from all the deaths and commet suicide. He travels to hell to get his wife back and comes across his own dad living in the floors of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.