Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutechinoy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2014, 09:00 PM
    Citizenship Canada - OB 407 D triage means
    Hi,
    I wonder what does OB 407 D triage case remains in residency queue?

Check out some similar questions!

Shoplifting and Citizenship in Canada [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I was charged with shoplifting in 2007 and was asked to pay a fine of 60$ (appx). I applied for citizenship iin 2011 and did'nt mentioned my charge in the application. I did my police background check and it came out clear. Now my question is will I have any problem with my citizenship?

Duel Citizenship for Canada and America [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering how do you apply for a duel citizenship for Canada and the U.S. I was born in Canada and so were both my parents, however my grandfather was born in the States. I've lived in Canada my entire life but some day I would like to move to the states.

What is the fastest way to gain citizenship in canada? [ 6 Answers ]

Now let me explain the situation. I'm an American woman on a 6 month visit in canada with my boyfriend and his family who are Canadian Citizens. Problem 1 - me and my boyfriend are expecting a child to be born roughly January 26th. We have decided to have the baby in Canada seeing as It's...

Gettig a canadian citizenship while out of canada [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... I am a landed immigrant in Canada. In May 5,2009 I would have to apply for citizenship. In June this yr I should leave Canada going back to my country, in Europe. However, I still want the citizenship even though I don't plan to comeback in Canada. Does anyone knows if I can still get it? And...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.