Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Donna7777777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2014, 07:27 PM
    Manual manual manual for hampton bay UC 7078T
    Hello, I am desperately looking for a manual for the Hampton Bay ceiling fan wit instructions for the remote model UC7078T. I need the one that comes from the factory with the fan, not just the manual about the remote. Any help ill be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay ac 552 fan manual [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I have an ac 552 fan and another hampton bay fan. They are set for the same remote control code so when I turn the light on in one room, it turns on in the other one too. I tried to find the receiver to change the code but with no luck. On the remote it is easy to find the code but I have...

Hampton Bay AC-552 Instruction Manual [ 6 Answers ]

Need instruction manual for Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan - Model AC-552 >Moved from Forum Help<

Hampton bay fan remote manual? [ 0 Answers ]

I can't get the lights to come on using the light switch when I enter the room. The remote is too far away and at night its too dark to see the remote. How do I get the lights/fan to turn on with the wall switch when I walk into the room instead of using the remote?

Hampton bay ceiling fan manual [ 0 Answers ]

Need installation instruction for model 757912. Have a light switch for fan and for lights and can not get the fan to come on without the light switch on. It was installed and has never had the fan come on without the light switch being turned on and then they both come on. Please help.

Hampton bay outdoor lighting manual [ 0 Answers ]

2 - year old Outdoor, low voltage, Hampton Bay lighting controller stopped working. I failed to re-attach it to the wall properly after looking at the back side earlier this fall. Found the unit still plugged in but on its face on the ground. Electricity is on at the plug. Ideas for trouble...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.