Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Melissalocke Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2014, 07:04 PM
    Swollen
    I have lumps in my throat I have 2 I noticed one of then about a year ago and it's getting bigger, and now I've noticed a smaller one, I'm only 18 what could this be
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2014, 07:18 PM
    Hi Melissa,
    Anytime you have anything in your mouth or throat that is out of the ordinary and lasts more than 2 weeks you should be checked by your dentist or doctor. I cannot tell you what it is here, you need to SEE a professional. I'm sorry, no one here can diagnose. Your first call should be to your family physician.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 6, 2014, 08:44 PM
    Many things, these can be serious, have you been to a doctor yet

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swollen [ 0 Answers ]

I twisted an fell on my right ankle (outter) 2 weeks ago it hurt but I was still able to walk afterward there was little swelling and no brushing after a few days it felt a lot better no pain and no swelling now 2 weeks later the entire top of my foot and both side of my ankle is very very swollen...

Swollen [ 0 Answers ]

Okay so I woke up this morning and it was really itchy and I didn't think much of, the itching didn't go away so I decided to look see if something bit me. That's when I notices one of the flaps is swolen only one. Its not painful or anything I haven't had sex. What could it be?

Swollen down there [ 3 Answers ]

I went out drinking and got very very drunk and woke up the next morning and had a swollen vagina inside. I can't stop thinking about it and am very worried. It had stopped being swollen by the end of the day but still can't stop thinking about it. Help

Swollen all over [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I am new to this so here goes... my ankles, stomach, fingers and face have been very swollen or bloated. I've always been the type to retain water, but lately my ankles and heals hurts and feel very tight and sometimes I have pains in them. I look like I am 7 months pregnant (I'm...

Swollen hands [ 3 Answers ]

Hi - Went swimming last night - as I was pulling myself out of the pool on the ladder, I felt a wave of something shoot from my elbow straight down to my fingertips, ending with a tingly feeling - I knew what this meant - within the hour, my hand would be swollen to the size of a basketball - ...

View more questions Search