Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nancy koester Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2014, 10:36 AM
    Who do I ask a question to about a movie
    A pisner during the gladiators time in ancient rome they had a gladiator that was put in the mines and end up to be alive after so many years down there. THANK YOUM' KOESTER

Check out some similar questions!

Movie question [ 2 Answers ]

When I was younger I watched this movie a guy goes to visit an old friend and stay over his and he shows him this telescope face there neighbors house that at the same time everyday the neighbor walks around the house dancing naked and he would watch everyday and one he notice a mysterious mans...

I have a question about a movie and I need to know the name of it [ 2 Answers ]

Its about a young man changing a tire on the side of the road and a eighteen wheeler veers off the road and hits him and the young mans father spends most of the movie trying to find the person responsible and it winds up being a woman and there's a saying that he says when he sees her in her truck...

Movie Question [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to identify this movie . A man is bedridden and dying and is befriende by a young boy . The man helps the boy get over his fear of height's by climbing some kind of radio or TV tower and even pulls him up to the tower in a wagon . In return the man tries to get the boy to bring him a...

Movie question [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I am about to be 33 and I vaguely remember a movie that I would watch as a kid about this boy that when he was going to bed his closest/dresser cabinet would become like a fantasy world. I keep picturing a white horse that comes out of it. The only other part of the movie I remember is these...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.