Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    animate_me Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2014, 07:13 AM
    70s or 80s animated, underwater, brothers
    I am trying to find a movie I watched when I was very young. It focused on 2 brothers that lived under the sea. They are friends with other sea creatures. I think at some point they become imprisoned and maybe a swordfish helps them. At the end of the movie one of the brothers dies and I think the last shot is of the living brither holding the other brothers body and cying. The camera pulls.out and all their see creature friens are looking on in sadness.
    Anybody have an idea of what this could be? Ive been searching for years to no avail.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Aug 11, 2014, 01:04 AM
    If there's a love interest involved
    in the story maybe,.

The Sea Prince and the Fire Child

The movie is basically a Romeo and Juliet story of two young lovers
    from contrasting warring fantasy relams. One of fire, the other of water.
    Once their parents find out about their relationship both are imprisoned to keep
    them from meeting each other in secret. The prince's brother (?) helps free
    him so the prince can run away with his love , and is mortally injured in the attempt.

-view scene-

---
    animate_me Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2014, 04:40 PM
    Thank you! I think this is it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Im trying to find the name of an old 70s or 80s animated movie. [ 3 Answers ]

All I can remember is the bad guy or villain was a wizard or something that turned into a technocolored ball? Was sketchy animation that kind of reminds me of the movie "The Point"...

Looking for 80s or 70s animated movie... [ 1 Answers ]

okay I can't remember much of this movie, but the setting of the movie is in the jungle and at the beginning of the movie the main character, a little boy, gets a puppy for his birthday. The boy, his puppy, and some other animal (I can't remember what it was) have all this adventures in the jungle...

Animated movie from the 70s or 80s for kids [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this animated cartoon/movie when I was little and I actually think it was taped on VHS by my mother when she was younger. I remember it looked kind of claymation like. It scared me a bit when I was younger. There was this opening scene that had something to do with the...

Animated 70s or 80s movie title? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all I've been trying to remember the name of this movie. My crazy gramma would tape them for me all the time. It's about this king who lives in a thorn palace and is evil. The main character (who I can't remember) has to make the king drink a magic potion. The main character does this when...

Animated kids movie, late 70s or early 80s, underwater [ 2 Answers ]

Yet another vaguely remembered movie! I remember watching this movie when I was very young, and I'm fairly certain of the dates in the title. I don't really remember much about plot, characters, etc. except that what little I do remember all took place underwater. I think the main character...

View more questions Search