Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sagittarius888 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2014, 11:05 PM
    French movie about nun and priest who fall in love and leave the church
    French movie about nun and priest who fall in love and leave the church but find they have trouble adapting to life in the outside world. They have problems with intimacy as they still remember their vows of chastity. I think her name was constance and his john,

Check out some similar questions!

What is this movie: Women from space come to Earth, fall in love? [ 1 Answers ]

The film totally shot in snowy area.Opening scene is while young couple making love a space ship arrives that girl's mother wakes up and kicks the guy. Girls from star come from space ship to collect sperm from men.they fall in love with some guys a doctor,police man.. so hot scenes with full of...

Name a movie where neighbors fall in love [ 2 Answers ]

It's a movie where neighbors who hate each other happen to be secret pen pals. Its not a very Famous movie. It's not You've got mail or shop around the corner or in the good old summertime. It's a relatively recent movie. Probably after the 90s

Name a movie where neighbors fall in love online [ 3 Answers ]

It's a movie where the neighbors hate each other but happen to be secret pen pals.

A thriller movie, masquerading priest and nun, can't remember the title [ 0 Answers ]

Just a few factoids to go on... I thought it had Steve Guttenberg in it, but IMDb shows not the case... man and woman are in pursuit of some information or a fortune of some kind, but they aren't the only ones looking for this info... man and woman masquerade as priest and nun... they find...

Movie title to a French war/love movie [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of this movie but I'd love to watch it again. It's been a while since I've seen it so I don't remember much. The movie is in French but with English subtitles. Woman's husband goes off to war and doesn't come back. A young man (16 or so) comes by and ends up staying...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.