Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fredd98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2014, 05:08 AM
    Force IE10 to display full page in partial window?
    I open IE 10 in 1/2 the screen. Websites open at the full window size -- this means the right half of the site has to be scrolled to in order to see it. How can I force the page to open fully in the reduced window so that all of it appears -- even though type size and pictures will be reduced proportionally? Thanks
    stugpanzer Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2014, 06:20 PM
    Hold CTRL button then use your mouse scroll wheel to zoom in and out.
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Aug 25, 2014, 05:45 AM
    Grab the corner of the window where you see a slanted double sided arrow and drag the screen diagonally to the size you want. Then hold the Shift key and close the window. When you re-open your browser, the screen size should be saved (it might be CTRL key not Shift I don't recall).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet page display isn't all there. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a XP device that won't display all the content. It appears that on some websites the user will call me to show that random parts of the page don't show up or sometimes the text isn't there. I know I'm missing something and now today I opened a powerpoint file to find out that that user can't...

Cannot display page or DNS error [ 1 Answers ]

When trying to view many sites online I get this message. I also get many activeX control warnings. What is going on and what can I do to get my computer to work well again. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.

Page not display error for homepage [ 4 Answers ]

When opening ie6 I get a page not display error but when I refresh the page it works. This is getting really annoying is there a way I can fix this. Ooh and this is after I uninstalled ie7.

Cannot Display Page [ 15 Answers ]

I was previously able to connect to www.officecalendar.com. Now when I try to access this site, I always get "Page cannot be displayed" message from IE. I cannot see the site from my PPC either. I've checked browser settings, firewall settings, switched off FW, even tried running WinSock XP Fix,...

View more questions Search