Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chauhanma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2014, 11:24 PM
    What are the exepense of dubai trip for one month?
    What are the exepense of dubai trip for one month?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 4, 2014, 11:39 PM
    Depends on how much your going to spend.
    DesertSniper84 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2015, 04:04 AM
    Get there before June you can find huge bargains on amazing hotels. Without flight, you're looking at least 2-4k USD on average.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My father and in laws are visiting to dubai fot 1 month. [ 1 Answers ]

They are aged and will they go through eye and finger scanning. Kindly clarify and reply

What is the average speed for the trip to Detroit, the trip from Detroit, and the rou [ 2 Answers ]

I don't get my homework. "Driving from Chicago to Detroit one day, Ricardo covered the 250 miles in five hours. Because of heavy traffic, the 250 mile return took six hours and fifteen minutes. Calculate average speed for the trip to Detroit,the trip from Detroit, and the round trip." It says that...

Landlord Requiring 2 month Vacating Notice on 3 month (month to month) lease [ 21 Answers ]

I am in a situation and am in need of some advice. I am currently renting an apartment in Minneapolis. I am doing an internship which only requires me to live here for 3 Months. I signed a lease with a complex on a month to month basis. I planned to Move out at the end of April, so on march 1 I...

View more questions Search