Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Courtney_beam06 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2014, 10:55 PM
    I have a crush on my ex...
    I have a crush on my ex boyfriend! He dumped me... But he doesn't like me! He didn't even want to be friends. How do I get over him? We broke up a month ago! How can I move on?
    Donutlover101 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2014, 03:18 AM
    Do something that makes you happy so you will stop focusing on your crush and instead being happy and enjoying yourself
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2014, 04:58 AM
    Get over him, and move on... an ex is always an ex for a reason. At least learn something from past mistakes. How old are you 14? Life goes on... so do you. Time waits for nobody.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Aug 6, 2014, 06:56 AM
    You don't have a choice in the matter. Getting past this and moving on, isn't an option. Accepting it isn't an option. The end of the relationship means the END of the relationship. You can do absolutely nothing about it. Having regrets, and torturing yourself, will not change the fact that you no longer have him as a boyfriend, or a friend, or anything else.

Maybe this is a matter of maturity, in which case, the next time you have a boyfriend, and the relationship ends, you will have learned enough to know what to expect, and be better able to accept the conclusion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have this crush. [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 11 he's 13. My parents are okay with it. I had a crush on him for 2 months now. We are kind of becoming friends. I take karate with him. He's a second degree black belt. I'm orange. Testings in a week, then I get my yellow belt. Anyway what I'm asking is there any good flirts that are age...

First Crush-am I over?-please help! [ 0 Answers ]

Well I had this old crush that I loved for a long time but I eventually got over him but sometimes I would get this feeling for him as if I like him but get over and I just don't really know why... perhaps mood swings? But it has been happening for a year and I now have no idea what feelings I...

Does my crush like me? [ 3 Answers ]

I am in school currently and have a crush on a guy who I sit with at class. I can't figure out if he likes me or not. He always starts the conversations we have, but all we ever talk about is the class we have together. He sometimes has his body turned towards me when we talk, and when we do talk...

I have a crush on her, what should I do? [ 5 Answers ]

New semester just started, and I'm crushing on a girl. Even though we're in the same class, we've not talked to each other yet and I'm quite shy to talk to her. I think she likes me too because when she notices I'm looking at her, she quickly looks somewhere else and it has happened many times in a...

View more questions Search